Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hungry hungry...

Yea.. It's 11.36am and I'm not having breakfast yet.. Hungry? A little bit.. Haha.. Yuhoo...My darling is back in KLANG... Happy? Yes, very happy.. Hee Boon a... So long only come back.. Can't wait to spend some quality time with her... I wonder if Woon can join us too? Then it would be perfect... I loved to be surrounded by friends and of coz loved ones.. My friends is all I sayang very muchie.. Oh.. muchie is only used when I was still with Antony.. Now, he is just loves to bully me... Sigh.. BAd Antony.. Hehe..
B-Gang.. When will we meet again? I miss all of you.. Very very much.. But I guess they will be busy with their events when college starts.. Then no one will accompany me lo.. Sad sad.. Never mind la.. I accompany them.. Hahahahaha...
I just finished my breakfast at 11.55am.. Not very full as I shared with daddy.. I didn't want to eat until so full.. Hehe.. Hot hot hot..... Cannot tahan..

No comments: