Sunday, June 28, 2009

Great weekend minus assignments















My bag that I got it in Internet.. Happy happy.. I'm into shopping mood again.. Gosh.. So tempted to go shopping.. Sales is on..


I went to Jusco with my sister just now.. I saw 1 dress which I kind of like it.. But then something wrong with it, you know.. So, I don't know if I should get it or not. Still under consideration.. Bluek! :p

Sometimes, I just don't understand why people cannot stand on their own. Why they will have the intention to be dependent on others? I know I'm not fully independent as I'm still asking money from my dad. What I meant here is independent in dealing with your own problems..
For example, if you make a choice, just bear with the consequences. Don't just suffer a little and give up.. I mean, come on, this is life.. You are born to live you life and not to run away from it..
Ok ok, maybe I'm not quite qualified to said about all this but I'm proud to said that I do what I need to do and bear the consequences of my choice. So, no regrets.

I'm hungry now and I need to grab a quick lunch.. My oh my.. Shopping.. Sales, please stop tempting me. Thank you!

No comments: