Sunday, June 7, 2009

Surprise in the end..

Yesterday,I wake up feeling tired and hungry.. Haha.. I remembered that I have to wash my clothes so I gather all my clothes and throw into the washing machine.. But then my clothes is too little so I plan to wait for my sis.. Gosh.. She slept until almost 1pm.. Swt.. I had brunch again and then wash my clothes.. Play my game until 2 something then msg my boy but then no reply.. Sad... I continue to play game and online (multi-tasking) until 4pm and feel extremely tired.. I went to bed.. Still no reply.. Sigh.. Sleep lo.. When I was about to sleep, my sis on the songs until very loud.. Cannot sleep again.. When I was about to sleep again, my boy replied... Gosh.. I really need to sleep.. I slept for about half and hour then found out that the songs is getting louder.. I'm so frustrated so I wake up and continue to play game.. Play play play, then I heard someone ring my doorbell.. I wonder who is that and went and have a peek from my room. It was my boy... Gosh..I'm absolutely stunt and happy at the same time.. He didn't tell me he is coming tonight.. My god.. Surprise!!! He was in my house until 11.45pm.. I missed him so much.. *blush* We went to Jusco and had KFC for dinner. Previously, I told him I'm craving for KFC so badly but he said no because I'm still sick. In the end, he still chooses KFC and this means how much he sayang me.. Lolz.. They changed the menu already and it's a new recipe for spicy. Anyhow, I won't be eating KFC's spicy until the original one come back.. It tasted like Murukku.. Yucks.. So not nice... Murukku+chicken??? No way.. I guess in the mean time, I'l ask mummy to fried me chicken.. Taste better. Haha.. I heart my boy so much.. Muackss..

On the other hand, I realized that I'm being tag by Ann baby.. So here we go..

1)Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed ?
I'll take neck..

2. How did you feel when you woke up this MORNING ?
Still tired.

3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo WITH ?
Connie and Choon Mei

4. Would you consider yourself SPOILED ?
Yes, very by my dad and bf..oh, and not forgetting sister too.. :p

5. Will you ever donate BLOOD ?
Nope, I think they need to donate back to me in the end..

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite SEX ?
Plenty.. Goh Chung Weng.. Hahahaha..

7. Do you want someone to be DEAD ?
Yup, sometimes I wish she is dead..

8. What does your last text message SAY
sleeping

9. What are you thinking about right NOW ?
I want to sleep..

1o. Do you want someone to be with you right NOW ?
Yes..

11. What was the time you went to bed last night ?
10.30pm..

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
Alpha Angle.

13. Is someone on your mind right NOW ?
Yeah, always..

14. Who was the last person who text YOU
Jerry

Now, the next 10 person to be tagged are

1.Wan Huey

2.Sze Jing

3.Louis

4.Yogurt

5.Choon Mei

6.Madeline

7.Derek

8.Hee Boon

9. Pink

10. Alicia

15. Who is no.2 having a relationship WITH ?
Tian Long..

16. Is no.3 a male or a FEMALE ?
Male.. Tall and skinny like a stick

17. If no.7 and no.1 get TOGETHER , would it be a good?
oh my.. I can't imagine..

18. What is no.1 studying?
Mass Communication in Broadcast Communication..

19. When was the last time you chatted with THEM?
Yesterday???

20. IS no.4 SINGLE ?

Yes.. My yogurt baby

21. Say something about no.2.
Loud and funny plus pretty

22. What do you think about no.3 & no.6 being TOGETHER ?
Later Janice baby jealous..

23. Describe no.9.
Best friend and partner in crime.. Right darling?

24.What will you do if no.6 and no.7 FIGHT?
Will be absolutely funny

25 . Do you like no.8?
Yes, she is my childhood friend and best friend until now.. I love her blurness..

No comments: