Thursday, June 4, 2009

2nd week of college

It's been so long since I last updated my blog. 5 days? I'm now sitting in my college's canteen typing this. 2nd week is tough for me as my class is either canceled or stuck in between. It's so frustrating and I cannot even went out with my friends.. For my assignments, I guess I have to changed member.. Lolz.. Unfortunately, I have to be in the same group with someone in Drama assignment.. Just bear with it..
Damm, my Restaurant City is not working.. Hate it.. I miss the Internet and of coz my home.. The weather here is so hot that I have to shower every few hours.. Sigh.. It's been 4 days since I last saw my boy.. I miss him... But I know he is busy working so I shouldn't make any fuss..

And not forgetting, I'm sick since Monday.. I'm having sore throat and flu and eventually lost my voice.. Until today, I've finally gained back my voice but still with little bit of sore throat.. My sickness is been on and off.. Consider I'm not fully recovered.. Gosh.. But I guess tomorrow will be better..

Gotta go now, Louis went home d so I'm alone.. Better get going.. Toddles.

No comments: