Sunday, October 24, 2010

Who can help me?

All these time, thinking is so much easier than doing it. You can say whatever you want without knowing if you can do it or not. But now, I'm having difficulty with thinking. As I mentioned in the previous post, I need to come up with a idea about self introduction for my individual assignment. Now, I realized I did not truly understand myself other than having bad temper. I don't know what to do and stuck with no idea at all. So how? I don't know.

Things are not going my way because I faced obstacles with every single thing I do right now. I did not want to complain because I remembered how one of my friends used to say about my bad habit of complaining. Complain but did not do anything to change it. So, I will not complain. Because complain alone will not change anything but only make me feel slightly better. I wished I have more patient towards dealing with people. Plus, my sleeping time is reduced so I'm more grumpy than usual. I want my stuff to be done earlier but I just couldn't get the idea. Can I just go somewhere to find some inspiration? I need it very much now, seriously..

I regret wishing for production last semester. There are too many production now that we practically ran out of idea. I admit I'm not a very creative person and I'm only good at words so I often polish people's idea rather than coming with a new one. My idea will only be out on a very rare occasion. Maybe by travelling to other places brings more inspiration? But I don't have any time to travel right now because due date is approaching.. Sigh..




No comments: