Saturday, October 9, 2010

PMS

This week is not a good week for me. I quarrel with my boyf 2 days in a row. I don't know it is me who is not considerate enough or just because PMS kicking in? Yes, I'm in very bad temper these few days because of PMS. I don't know. Not being able to see him makes me feels so insecure. I'm not clingy types but it just makes me so fucking insecure. I hate it when I started to be clingy. I will be demanding and when he cannot fulfill my demand, we quarrel. I hate being free all day without nothing to do. Then, I will call him and when he is not free to entertain me, I will be frustrated. Oh PMS, please go away as soon as possible.

It's been 2 years plus we've been together. Not a very long nor very short period so it often brings me lots of questions. Will I spend the rest of my life with him? Will he always love me like he does right now? How much can I accept if changes happens? I guess we will see then..

The only things I can be sure of is he is the one I love right now. Nothing's gonna change that.

No comments: