Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Why he want to do that to me?

I don't know why my bf wants anymore. It was always what he wants that concerned the most. He didn't think of what I want.
He can stop talking to me or ignore me completely whenever he want but I cannot. He can chat with my friends using my accounts but I cannot (he didn't specifies but i didn't do that b4).
He can show me black face the whole day but I cannot even do it for 10 minutes.
He can chat with his ex-gf but I cannot. (He can still tell me happily after the conversation)
He can do whatever he want but I have to asked or at least inform him b4 i do anything.
He won't tell me where he went until if I called but I must tell him where i wan to go b4 I go anywhere..
He is more the BOSS than my bf..
He only thinks what he wants but did he ever think that what I want?
I admit he is sweet and caring but that only applies when he is not moody.
When he is moody, everything that I did is wrong..
How long can I stand with his mood swing?
Why no one ever cares about me? My feeling maybe?
Am i easy to bully?
Everyone just have to hurt me like that?
I'm TIRED!!!
FUCKING TIRED AND EXHAUSTED!!!!!

2 comments:

Ann Lee said...

yoyo.. take it easy my dear baby..
Guys is always be the one to rule the world.
Easy Easy .. He plan everything for your own good.. ^^

Think positive. you will be alright..

c.mei said...

erm... maybe you should talk to him??
Tell him what you are thinking?

take care le ah ling~