Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'm a fool or what?

Titles tells everything. I feel like a complete fool right now. What is happening actually, I don't know? Why can't they be more kind to me? Always put me in this kind of situation?
Last week, a very very long secondary friend(which I know she dislike me) came and message me on msn.. Last time, we were not in good term because of a guy (which I think we still is in that term ) therefore it is surprising for her to message me. Deep inside I know is about that guy but since she approaches me, I might as well chat with her. She asked a lot of irrelevant question and then that guy.. Finally.. She can just straight to the point actually.. She told me a lot about that guy. Well, maybe I'm not the one who understand him so much.. Skip this part..

Will you bloody tell me the truth if I asked? If not, then what's the point of asking? It's just a waste of time and energy.. For once, will all of you just fucking leave me alone? I'm tired to listen to all the lies..

LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: