Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My Love Story

I still remember.. That was 2 years ago when I failed my A Level and was forced to make decision between studying or working.. But under my friend's encouragement, I choose to study and so I took up Broadcast Communication. I was actually worried that I might not able to fit in because my classmates or course mates will be 2 years younger than me. I'm lucky enough to have my A Level friends such as Xien Xien to accompany me during my orientation week.

That particular day, I decided to go to Midvalley to meet up with Byron (friends that I've known thru working) and have lunch with him. When I reached Midvalley, I couldn't get Byron so I went to Pizza Hut to have lunch by myself. After I finished my lunch, he called. I went and meet up with him and accompany him for lunch. He said one of his friend will come and join us. He asked if I mind.. I, of course said no, I don't mind. We were chatting and his friend came when Byron finished his meal. Byron introduced his friend to me. I couldn't even remember his name but being polite, I said hi and tell him my name. That is the place where I met him, Midvalley... Byron was rushing back to work after his break and he asked his friend to send me to lrt. I was left with that guy loitering around Midvalley. We did chat a little and he really wants to send me to lrt. He asked me where I stayed and I answered, Setapak. He told me he knows that place and he could send me back straight to Setapak. I wasn't very comfortable with that idea because I only met him for the first time. But I decided to trust him and thank him for sending me. When we left, it was raining cats and dogs outside. He said since he is going to Setapak, he might as well find his friends to yum cha. He called his friend and he don't know how to go to his friend's house. I knew that place because Pinky darling used to stay there. After he hang up, I told him I know how to go and offered to bring him there. I was expecting him to send me back after that but he asked if I would go and yum cha with them.. I don't know what I was thinking but in my mind I thought, why not? Since it's still raining and I didn't want to get myself wet so I went. He introduced me to his friend and we had some short chat. While he was away to the restroom, his friend asked me, how long have you been knowing him? I answered spontaneously, I just knew him few hours ago. His friend was shocked and asked him another time to double confirm when he came back from the restroom. He said yes, we only knew each other few hours ago. After chatting and all, we left. He send his friend back first and while waiting for a car to reverse, I actually asked for his number. He gave me of course and that is when I finally remembers his name. Jerry because he said, do you know Tom and Jerry? I'm that wicked and intelligent little Jerry.. Hahaha.. It was funny. I really thought he will send me back but no. He asked me if I would like to go to Connaught pasar malam with him? I was texting with Pinky and she said she will be going there too.. I was so excited to meet her so I agreed again. But when I reached Connaught, Pinky darling said she cannot come because Liang went to KL already.. Boo~~ The both of us walk along the pasar malam akwardly because there are too many people in Connaught. An hour later, we finally done exploring the pasar malam and left. This is the time where he offered to bring me to a place that have a nice view of KL.. I don't know why but I stupidly agreed to go with him. It's actually quite late already and Byron start calling me. He asked me where am I and I said I don't know. I told Byron that I'm still with Jerry. He of course worry sick about me. Jerry brought me to this housing area where it's a condominium and we can see the KL view from there. It's quite cold too.. We chatted about ourselves from study,relationship,work, family and etc. Basically, I knows everything about him in a day. He was so comfortable with me until he told me almost everything about him. I did share a little about myself but not all. He finally fetched me back and I reached hostel around 12am. Yeah, when I reached hostel, I find it pretty freaky that I will go out with a stranger until so late.. He called after he reached home and we chatted for a while. I was so tired so I went to bed after talking to him for a while. What freaks me out is he said he said he had feelings for me the 2nd day we met. I didn't know people can develop feelings in such a short time.. Jerry come and find me every night just to have dinner with me.. And we were officially together on his 21st birthday, 07/07/08..

When I recall back the day we met, it makes me feel that it is FATE that brings us together. We were 2 people from different places and background and it is impossible to meet. I'm studying and he is working. We don't have the same friend circle except for Byron. Coincidently, we went and meet the same friend at the same time.. And now, we are celebrating 2 years anniversary and still counting on. Throughout these 2 years, I actually learned how to control my temper and how to communicate with my other half. I feel loved all the time and I still do right now although we will have arguments sometimes. Frankly speaking, he was very very good to me and sayang me alot.. With only one phone call, he will be there for me no matter what happened. If I wanted to go anywhere or do anything, he will try to arrange his time for me.. He will always try to get me things that I like without any complain. He will work hard to make me the happiest girl.

I know sometimes I'm not matured enough and only thinks about myself. You bear with my childish attitude and willing to stay with me through thicks and thin. You treat just like I'm the most precious things in the world. Here, I just want to say, I Love You and will always do..

To readers, don't go out with strangers until so late because you will not be lucky like me to meet a good guy. Lolz.. So, this is my love story.. What about yours?

His 21st birthday..

In my house.. Too free XD


Our couple ring..

Us with our chip chip..


My convocation..

No comments: