Friday, April 2, 2010

Grumpy me!

I'm actually feeling grumpy and depress these few days when things don't go as plan or when I'm talking on the phone.. I really wanted to yell at anyone who talks to me on the phone or those who text me. I don't know why. I'm feeling extremely tired because I often dream at night. (which also another reason why I'm feeling grumpy) I guess I'm almost assignment free but worried at the same time that I might not pass my course work. *touch wood* My lecturer/tutor has been scaring us with the marking scheme and all the consequences of not passing bullshit. I'm actually scared of it.. This is the last semester and I really hope I can graduate. *prays hard*

Oh my, I finally got the total 6 season of the series that I'm watching.. Thank you, mae! Btw, thanks again to mae and jenki for the editing.. I also wants to thank all my crew member for cooperating in the production. We actually have fun, ain't we? Hopefully, we will still have chance to hang out after graduation.

I am picking up bright colours for my font hoping it will at least cheer me up but it doesn't make any difference..So, that's all folks!

2 comments:

madeline said...

aww such sweet. no prob. we enjoy all 6 seasons together hehe :)

Vee Ling said...

hahaha.. then we discuss in college.. share share opinion!!