Sunday, August 30, 2009

Fruitless effort

I just came back from Jusco Bukit Tinggi.. I was supposed to watch The Orphan with my brother but then 1.20pm is full... So I bought tickets for 4pm.. I checked thru the Net and found out that couple seat is just RM 1 extra.. Ish ish.. SHould have bought couple seat instead.. But with my brother? Eww.. It feels so strange.. Wait for 4pm lo.. Hahahaha...

My brother is definitely started to grow up, mentally.. He used to stay at home and didn't want to go out but then now, he asked me to go and watch movie.. Miracle eh..

Life is boring nowadays. Sometimes I wish I have something to do.. Stuck in between exam and holidays feels so suck.. I didn't have the mood to study yet and this is very bad.. I didn 't want to flunk my exams...

I wish some thing happening in my life now.. I realized I hate peaceful life.. Too peaceful indeed.. Some excitement will brighten my day..

I miss Ms Loh badly.. I missed her practical classes.. I must yum cha with her one day.. Hehe..

















oh my god, my hair looks funny...

No comments: