Monday, December 6, 2010

What does rainbow means to you

When you see rainbow, what do you think about? A glimpse of hope in dark? I don't know. My feelings for the past few days is like seeing rainbows. Hoping and hoping for something. However, today my hope was fully destroyed by my programme supervisor. I fall from heaven to hell.

About a month ago, she asked us to prepare our resume for internship. We were all rushing for it. After all the resume is sent, all we can do is wait. Finally, last week, 4 of my course mates received calls to go for interview. I still putting hope and waited patiently. I look at my phone every few seconds just in case my calls got missed. Today, my programme supervisor came and give us a brief talk about internship and this is when my hope is gone. She told us not many of us are qualified for internship. And I turned out to be oner of the lucky one that will stay in college next semester. My heart broke into pieces when I heard of that and definitely disappointed. I wonder, what is the use of getting a merit in diploma and keep your record nice and presentable? I'm still not qualified for internship. If from the beginning she told us that we are not qualified, I'm fine with it. But after all the hassle of preparing the resume and spending money on passport size pictures only she informed us about it. I was pissed and disappointed at the same time. I cannot even think straight at that moment. I becomes so moody and totally lost interest in lecture. I envy those who gets to go for internship. But it is a fact now and nothing I can do to change it.

I'm much more better than just now. At least, I controlled my own emotions already.. But that doesn't mean I don't get angry with the person that caused me not qualified for internship. Totally remember the 'favour' from him. Thanks a lot and I will repay if I have a chance.

Now, everything is black for me and I need my rainbow back~

No comments: