Saturday, December 4, 2010

Me.. the usual one~


I bet most of you miss me.. Hahaha.. It's been very long since I last post any pictures.. As usual, I'm caught up with assignments and this time around, some family stuff.. Anyway, I'm good now.. I will be having one whole week free from assignments because I will only shoot my PSA week after next week. I will plan a little for my last radio assignments but just some light planning. Next week will definitely a good week.. Plus I can get some time to relax and maybe study a little for my upcoming exams.

Things have been out of hand recently and that makes me so frustrated. I seriously don't know what else I can do anymore. Frankly speaking, I'm so stuck in the middle and really don't know what I should do.. Someone pls help me!!!!!!

Yesterday, I argued with the boyf and for the first time in our relationship, we actually let it off without discussing it. Seriously, I don't know what I did wrong.. Maybe I sounds too harsh about his plan but that's me. Plus I'm so tired. I don't know why he cannot accept the harsh side of me. It's like part of me. Today, he is not ignoring me but at the same time not being too friendly like usual. Fine, time will heal and if it is not, nothing I can do. Yeah, it did hurts me.

I'm determined to practice a healthier eating habits because I realized that I've been easily fatigue and that is very bad. I also need to do some exercise I guess.. Hopefully I can find time to do it..

On the happier note, I actually passed my TV midterm which makes me relieved a little. But I know I have to work hard for my final.. So far, only the Statistic midterm disappoint me but that is what I deserved for not studying hard enough. But look at the brighter side, my assignment marks is satisfying so far..

Weekend is love~~

No comments: