Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Library...

I'm a good girl now that i always hang out in library.. Nah.. Just that i got no one to accompany me and no where to go.. Lolz.. So here am I, sitting in the library with my lappie on and blogging.. I am sick now.. Not those serious type of sickness but it begins to show.. God.. I'm having a test tomorrow and an assignment to rush.. Why sickness have to choose this time to pay me a visit? I wonder..
My friend said this in his blog..

EGO MAKES US STRONG , STUBBORN MAKES US NEVER GIVE UP..

How true this will be? Ego? Stubborn? If someone having a combination of ego and stubborn, then his friend will leave and it will only left you isolated... Now I know why I left.. Lolz.. I do not agree with him in some point.. I just had some nice chat with him 2 days ago.. It seems like he changed.. I don't know it's in a good or bad way. Arghh...

I will gain my freedom soon as my boyfriend is not free for me anymore after my b'day. Anyhow, I don't know what to do with my freedom yet as I'm so close to him during the past few months. I have to adapt a new life again.. New life, here I come...

No comments: