Saturday, March 28, 2009

Everything comes to an end

March is coming to an end while April is just around the corner. Which means my b’day is getting nearer. I still remember how I was so afraid of the arrival of my b’day last year simply because I screwed my studies so badly and still undecided on the courses to enrol. This year, the same fear appeared.. I don’t know why. Maybe because of the big 21st I guess.. Xiang mentioned in his blog that he will get me a pasar malam cream cake which I rather he forget my b’day.. At least I still got excuses to make him buy me something else. Last year of my b’day ended up so badly because I was so sick to celebrate. I spent my b’day on my bed with lots of 100+.. Lolz.. I had 2 years continuously sick on my b’day itself. I hope this year will be better *fingercrossed*

No comments: