Saturday, July 25, 2009

Review of the week..

Yes, no pictures like I promised previously.. Sorry, no time to upload.. Year 2 is crazeeeeee.... I got 12 assignments in total !! And 4's deadline is next week.. Luckily I have started on it..

Last Tuesday, we went to Tenji in Mont Kiara to celebrate Louis and Derek's birthday. Alicia and I was the one driving. I was fetching the sick Louis, the pre-b'day boy Derek, the cute guy Kui Cheng and my oh so personal GPS, Wan Huey.. Hahahaha.. We were lost in Mont Kiara itself. In the end, my 'GPS' is not working therefore we have to call to Tenji to ask for direction.. Lolz.. But the food is definitely worth all the hard work.. Too bad the variety is kinda limited but then still yum yum.. We can go round and round taking foods.. Imagine that.. I had a very nice time watching Kui Cheng eat because he makes you want to eat.. Lolz.. Although I'm very full on the end, I still feel like eating.. Oh my god!! I was so full and sleepy after that but then still can drive la.. Anyhow, we enjoyed the buffet very much..

Wednesday, the day of drama presentation.. I was so sleepy and tired.. But still, thanks to Louis and Derek for making my presentation a good one.. It was their birthday and they still come and help me.. Thank you thank you.. Surprise is awaiting for Louis as his gf flied back from China.. Sweet sweet.. I didn't have time to buy them a cake as I'm rushing for my drama.. Here, I wanted to apologize to Janice too because I didn't have time to properly introduce myself.. Hehe.. The presentation was so so because most of them didn't memorize the script but I got compliment from my tutor which boost a little of my confidence.. Hehe.. I was acting as Blanche, the flirty one.. Haha.. The day ended with my boy bringing me to Connaught pasar malam because he is having an off day.. Love him much much..

Nothing much happening in Thursday.. Just some normal debate happening in class with the topic of Money cause more problems that it solves. I, unfortunately get choosen for the agree party which is very hard.. But then, I have a very nice time debating with Derek.. Haha, I just don't know why he got so many idea to debate back.. But it was a funny 1 tho.. After debating, we went to McD for breakfast and then study for quiz as we get the info that we might have a quiz.. In the end, our class don't have quiz.. But I studied already so things that Ms Loh asked, I happened to know the answer.. Haha.. She was so surprise because all of us skipped her lecture that Tuesday.. Hahahha... Her expression worth a million.. I enjoyed very much in Ms Loh's class because I absorb better and most importantly, she remembers our name which makes us looks like friends. I love it.. After her tutorial, we are free and we went to Pavilion to hang out and we manage to come up with the idea for PSA assignment.. So proud of ourselves.. *blush* We went back to Audio lab at 4 because we booked it for our commercial assignment.. We manage to finish it by then and happy with the results.. I even can memorize the commercial right now.. Happily go back after that and meet up with my lao gong zai.. Lolz.

Friday, the day I used all my brain juice.. Morning, I got practical for Broadcast Writing.. We were given a task, that is to write a PSA.. I got cervical cancer.. Waited for Louis they all to come then we started to work on it.. We finished and present.. It was overall quite good.. Went to McD again with Alicia And Michael.. I'm the lamp post.. Gosh!! Finished and attended English.. Boring boring boring.. I read the script that Cris gave it to us.. It makes me headache.. Too much of conflict.. Then we decided to come up with a new one.. We went to Alicia's house after English and squeeze all of brain juice.. We finally manage to come up with 3 pages and went back to college. We are late and they started recording already. In the end, we record both and tutor said both also not a very good drama.. We have to rewrite.. Gosh, I was so tired.. Cris they all went back straight without trying to discuss.. Maybe we need to discuss on Monday.. Will see..

Weekend wasn't a relax time for me as I need to finish up my assignments. I haven't even start my drama assignents.. Everything packed in the same week.. And I have to start studying already because final is approaching.. Bless me.. And I get to spend more time with my boy which makes me a happy girl.. But the busy me coulnd't spend time with my dearest friend such as Hee Boon, Pink and Rin.. Sorry girls...Will make it up soon, I promise..

No comments: