Sunday, January 8, 2012

I'm free from exam.. *hopefully*

I just finished my last paper on the 6th of January 2012! I was having pretty mixed feelings at that time because I wanted the exam to end but at the same time it also means my friends and I are leaving the college as well.. But, the ending of college life doesn't mean the ending of our friendship right? We can still come out and hang out together.. LOL..

My buddies are currently enjoying their trips in Ipoh as graduation trip.. Too bad, I cannot join as I'm already 8 months pregnant and it will be safer to stay back.. Speaking about pregnancy, I can't believe time passes so fast.. In a glimpse of eyes, I'm 8 month pregnant and my baby is on her way to see the world.. In one and a half month's time.. OMG!! Since it is my first pregnancy, there are lots of things that I don't know. Lucky me, I'm always surrounded by good and loving people.. I've got so many people who teaches me what to do and how to take care of my health in order for my baby to be healthy as well..

Other that than, I also have a bunch of buddies who always take care of me whenever we went to college or malls... Blissful as it is, I believe my baby will be pampered by a lot of people.. LOL.. Now, I can't wait to see my baby so I have to prepared myself for the delivery.. Erm, maybe after CNY..

Yes, CNY is approaching and this year it will be different because I'm giving out ang pows instead of taking them.. Weird feelings huh? *laughs* New year, new life experience.. And this year's CNY will be totally different from the previous one as daddy is not around to celebrate it with us. But, he will always remembered in our hearts..

Tick tock tick tock.... Time is ticking and I shall enjoy my remaining one and a half month before getting busy again..

I miss my buddies already.. :(

No comments: