Saturday, December 31, 2011

The last day of the year

It's the time of the year again.. New Year's Eve..
This year particularly, I feel nothing about New Year's Eve.. Maybe I'm old and lost the passion to party on New Year's Eve..LOL.. But the main reason is I'm having a baby right now so it's not a right time to party and go places that is super crowded. And another reason is my best friend's father passed away due to cancer. I cannot attend his funeral because I'm pregnant. I feel extremely bad because I know this is the hardest time to go through as I just go through it 2 months ago. Life...is always unpredictable. The time when we thought it will be better, it becomes the worse..

I attended my cousin's wedding (bride side) yesterday and my grandma suddenly asked my aunt why my dad didn't go and fetch her.. When I heard that, my heart shattered.. Sometimes she remembers and sometimes she don't. Sad to hear that..

Anyway, I hope that 2012 will be a better year for me, my family and also my friends.. I will definitely miss my friends a lot..

No comments: