Saturday, January 21, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year?

2 more days to CNY.. It should be a very happy and exciting festive season right? But nothing about CNY excites me.. Last Saturday, I'm down with flu and sore throat.. And I'm still sick until now.. Wtf! I cannot get to enjoy all the cookies which waved at me and lured me to eat them everyday. Plus, I didn't do any shopping this year as you know, I'm due in one month's time so no point buying new clothes now..

Probably is the changes of my current status that makes me lost interest in CNY.. Why? Coz I'm going to give out ang pows instead of collecting them this year.. Boo~ No extra cash.. Somemore, this will be the first year I'm celebrating it with other family aka my husband's family instead of my own. So, a new year, new beginning huh?

I've having difficulty to sleep throughout this week. I slept early everyday but wake up every 2 hours because of nose block. I hate nose block.It makes me hardly can breath and I feel suffocated every time I cannot breath properly.. Like I'm gonna die or something.. Noa a very good way to kick start CNY. I need some nice, hot, flavour, spicy food right now.. I've been having porridge, noodle and bread almost everyday.. Not forgetting water as my only companion as I wasn't allowed to eat anything else unless I've recovered. I miss pizza, subway, curry noodle, teppanyaki, bah kut teh, ramly burger and lots more.. I will have more cravings when I'm sick.. It's always like that..

Pls just let me recover and have a nice CNY.. I didn't want to ended up seeing other people eating all the cookies and I can have none of that.. In that case, you better kill me lo.. Promise? PLS..

No comments: