Saturday, January 30, 2010

B5's + Cindy + Erika's short trip

Heyya! I'm finally back from my short trip with my B5 plus Erika plus Cindy.. Destination this time is Seremban, Louis's humble hometown.. The day started with us, Yogurt, Soon Ann, Louis, Cindy and I travel to Seremban. Wan Huey and Erika join in later.. Our pro driver Ms Cindy Law 姑姐(inside joke *laughs*) make us reach Seremban in half and hour time safe and sound. The 5 of us went for lunch because some of them is dead hungry.. We had curry noodle and the guy that sells it kinda flirt with Cindy.. That becomes the jokes for the rest of the journey.. We checked into hotel later which named Seremban Star Hotel (SSH).. hahahahaa.. We still cannot escape from SSH even if we are in Seremban.. The room can fit in 7 people (actually 5 only but we squeeze in extra 2) and we can run like mad in the room.. B5 game of the day : Climb on the bed and crawl to the end with speed.. The outcome is hilarious and all of us laugh until stomach pain.. B5 winner of crawling competition goes to LOUIS LIM.. He looks very much like Na'vi in Avatar.. Hahahaha.. Since nothing much we can do in Seremban, the 5 of us went to Jusco Seremban 2 to catch a movie. Tiger Woohoo is our choice.. Although it is a local production but it is worth to watch. It was hilarious and have family elements in it.. After movie, we went to hawker stall to have tau foo fah and prawn noodle.. Our trip is all about eating only. We went back to hotel after that to rest and shower while waiting for Wan Huey and Erika.. Family Feud in my iPhone becomes our entertainment.. We play it until we ignore Wan Huey's message.. Lolz.. Wan Huey reached earlier than expected and we rushed out to fetch them. We 1st went back to Louis's house to get his car and mahjong wtf only go to Terminal 1 to fetch them. Our initial plan is to sing k but then Greenbox is full house and only available at 10.30pm. And they close at ONE AM.. Cheat money 1.. So we decided not to sing and went for dinner.. We had western for dinner.. Yummylicious.. Love it to bits minus the mosquito bite.. We had a very long conversation then went back to hotel again.. 2 groups playing different things, 1 plays mahjong and another one plays Family Feud.. Lolz.. When everyone decided to sleep, Wan Huey suggested we go mamak.. Finally, we sleep at 3am.. Tired but fun.. The next day, we wake up at 10.30am and prepare to check out.. We went for breakfast and then Greenbox to sing k.. *evil laugh* We sing until 5pm.. My throat is killing me by that time.. Is siew pao's time.. All of us is like aunty buying siew pao to bring home.. We had a very very long and funny conversation in the tau foo fah stall again.. We decided to go back to KL after dinner.. Cindy drives 160km/j and we do enjoys the ride... Muahahahaha... Btw, today is Thaipussam that is why some highways is jamming like hell.. I reached hostel around 10.45pm and luckily the guard let Jerry in or else I will have to carry my things out by myself.. Reached home around 12am.. My eyes is shutting down already... Btw, Jerry bought a hamper for my parents.. *loves* And all my parents said is ask him no need to waste money on this kind of stuff.. But daddy do smile when I told him it's from Jerry.. Hehe.. Dental appointment later.. But my sis is missing again.. I want to go shopping!! Gonna buy my brother's CNY clothes...

No comments: