Friday, May 25, 2012

New Home New Life

I officially moved to Puchong last Tuesday with my hubby and lil Sammie. One week here and I'm just starting to get used to living on my own. Yep, I stayed with my family since born.. LOL.. Even after married, I only stayed a month in my in law's place. So, basically, I only start my marriage life now. Staying by myself, cook, clean and etc.. Now, I have a routine that I have to follow everyday. It is kind of boring.. LOL.. I didn't really cook yet because I'm still learning. Husband did the cooking most of the time. PHAIL kao kao. Do I really like this kind of life? Nope, I prefer working and doing something rather than staying home all day. But now, for my daughter's sake, I have to wait. Mainly because she is still small (3 months +) and I didn't want to hire a babysitter. I have no confident in babysitter nowadays. I often hear scary tragedy about how baby is killed in their babysitter's house. So now, I will try to arrange either my mother in law or my mum to take care of her when I work.

Watching lil Sammie growing each day is satisfying. I'm wondering what is the first word that she will say.. Haha.. I'm blessed because people around me loves my daughter, lil Sammie very much. They will shower her with gifts and through their action. Here, I want to thank everyone for loving my daughter so much.. =) Speaking about that, I'm kind of missing my niece now. Few days didn't see her already. I stayed with her since her birth until I moved out. Tak biasa without her right now.. Next time when she go back to China sure miss her kao kao..

Part of my DNDHZ friends is going to UK tmr. I wish them best of luck here and will be here waiting for them to come back. I'm so gonna miss them!!!! Bring me souvenirs pls.. Notice the 'S'? Hahahahaha...

No comments: