Sunday, June 12, 2011

MIA

Can you believe it? My last post is on 21st of May.. Oh how time flies.. I'm so tied up with assignments and also family matter. After my brother's wedding, I have to readjust my life to fit into my tight schedule. Not really tight actually but the gap in between classes is killing me.

4 out of 5 days, I have 8am class.. 4 out of 5 days, my classes have gaps of 5 hours in between. 2 out of 5 days, I have class until 8pm.. How nice my schedule is right? And my group got canceled twice for 6pm class almost very last minute.. Yeah, that is how suck my schedule is. And I have lots of assignment requires shooting and writing script this semester. Documentary, news gathering, creative programs, and etc. I have one script due next week and I still don't have time to write it.

My cheque for PC Fair is just release and I have to go back to the office to collect it. Damm. Last time, they will bank in for me. When I ask them do they need the shirt back and they said no. Now, they want me to send back the shirt before they release the salary. Wtf.. So maQfan.. Ish.. I have to waste my time to go to Damansara again. Geram..

As for the boyf and I, we are happy although we spend less time together. He will take the initiative to accompany me every Wednesday. Love him.. :) In few months' time, we will be together for 3 years already. I'm so excited about it..

No comments: