Friday, October 23, 2009

Singapore, here I come!!

Another week had passed and results is finally out.. I was nervous like hell because I wasn't so confident in Drama and MNG.. But thank God I passed all the subjects.. I'm gonna be extra busy this semester because I'm doing documentaries and also involves in assignments that requires video shooting for my Film & Society and Broadcast Writing (TV) subject. Just wish me luck with hell amount of workload. And and I'm having 8am-6pm class almost everyday. I'm tired like hell but couldn't do anything coz the schedule is fixed.. Damm it. Even Ms Kik's class remained Friday because college is out of venue. Lousy!!

I couldn't wake up for my 2 days of 8am class.. I continuosly snooze my alarm and finally dragged myself to shower and then to class.. It was so hard to do so.. Raining everyday so I have to run under the rain almost everyday and sometimes don't have to coz kikilala will run to get her car. I'm being pampered by my friends too.. Hahahahaha..

Tonight, I'm going to Singapore with the family.. I feels so tired and will be more tired when I'm back from Singapore.. Just pray that I'm still alive by that time.. Haha.. Btw, I'm going to Pahang next weekend for my documentaries shooting..We are going to Orang Asli's village.. Anticipating and scared at the same time because we will be staying in the forest.. Leech~~ Eew~~ Just hope I can get thru it..

No comments: